A living document that tries to encompass where we as a group stand
Aim or goal of our group:
- To walk alongside fellow believers encouraging and loving each other as we learn how to walk in ways pleasing to Yahweh (The LORD). We can do this because of the salvation and instructions of Yeshua (Jesus) our Messiah (Christ) with the help and leading of the Ruach Hakodesh (The Holy Spirit).
- As the name of our group (Psalm 133) implies we look to dwell together in unity with all followers of Yahweh/the LORD.
What we believe:
- We are a fellowship of believers that are living out our Faith in Yahweh, being saved grace through Faith in Messiah Yeshua (Eph 2:8). Yeshua is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father Yahweh except through Messiah Yeshua. (John 14:6). Our salvation is solely through Messiah and cannot be earned.
- We believe the Bible, Genesis through Revelations, is the inerrant word of Yahweh (John 1:1, 2 Tim. 3:16), and is completely relevant today. We want to be obedient to the Father and keep His commandments (Instructions, Statutes, Laws, Torah). His commandments being represented the two greatest commandments (Matt. 22:37-40) and further explained the 10 Commandments (Exo. 20). (Rev. 14:12)
- Yahweh sent His son to be the earthly example for us to follow so we follow the examples that he lived, ate, and worshiped. (1 John 2:6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.)
- It is because of our desire to walk like Yeshua walked that we keep Yahweh’s Feasts found in Leviticus 23 (Leviticus 23:1-2 And Yahweh spoke to Moses, saying, Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: The feasts of Yahweh, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, these are My feasts.)
- In keeping Yahweh’s commandments we cannot earn salvation. Instead we seek to find favor (grace) is the sight of Yahweh. (Exodus 33:13) We can only obtain salvation through our faith in Messiah Yeshua (Romans 1:16).
- The Hebrew Tetragrammaton (????) is the name of the god (the LORD) of the bible and out of respect for Him we try our best to pronounce it and this is why we use Yahweh. (Exo. 3:14-15)